Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Almost There....

So i have almost offically made it through the school year. Almost. I still have one more day and i am just praying to make it through... This morning i made a comment to another teacher that if i was any closer to my due date i would think i was in labor. I was having what i thought were braxton hicks contractions all morning. Then around lunch time they were gettin pretty strong and i was doubling over. I was asking around to see if this was normal and no one really knew. I didnt want to seem like a wimp so i decided to wait to talk to my doctor about it at my previously scheduled 5pm apt. When i got there she told me they were REAL contractions and that i was far enough along they wouldnt do anything to stop them. AHHHHHHH! I was in shock! I am NOT ready to have this baby a whole month + early!!! Well thankfully God knows how unprepared i still am and decided to settle things down a bit. My contractions slowly started to subside once i was able to lay down for awhile. She said the weather and work had a lot to do with it probably. I am going to try to make it through the day tomorrow and then my mom is coming thursday to help us pack up since we are due to move on June 25th. Now i'm nervous the baby will be here before then! YIKES!

SO HAPPY TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. oh boy :) I'm excited for you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for your little guy to be here! I can't wait to see his sweet face (and hear his name!!!!) Hang in there, Momma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're praying that he'll stay put until just the right time and that you won't have to feel stressed in the meantime. Hang in there! And let us know if we can help in any way.

    ReplyDelete