Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bring on the Lovin!


Dear JJ, You are loved so much already. Thank you for being apart of our family.

Grammy is especially excited to hug your little body and kiss your teeny tiny cheeks!

BFF Belly Love

Bianca and I do everything together... including pregnancy! Look at her cute little belly!

Karly holding JJ

Baby Allie was very happy to celebrate her new cousin!

I love these girls!! (note shawna's cute little belly~ its twins!)


Family

The giraffe in the background was a special gift for JJ from Grandpa Leidig

Diaper cake made by Grammy and Grandpa



School Shower
My decorated classroom.
Moms and kids playing games.


Singer/ Sanders Baby Shower

Great-Grandma Sanders
Grandma Singer


I have been blessed with WONDERFUL family and friends who have made this pregnancy such a special celebration! Thanks to those of you who have been sharing in my joy! This little guy is so loved already!


No comments:

Post a Comment