Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Back to Work...

Please, please, please say a prayer for me today! I am going to try to go back to work after 2 doctors suggested i just stay home for the remaining weeks of pregnancy. I am so torn between what to do so I will just take it one day at a time. If I had a desk job it would be so much easier to be done now. However, I have two rooms full of 5 year olds that i hate to just walk away from after being their teacher for a year! But i also know my health and JJ's is of the most importance.

Also JJ and I have been measuring small at our last appointments. I'm not too concerned about it but the doctor did say i cant travel home to MI one last time because she wants me to stay close. :( I've never felt so guilty for NOT gaining weight!

I will be back soon to post lots of adorable pics from my showers!

1 comment:

  1. Well there goes that potential visit! Oh well, just means we'll have to take a road trip this summer. Can do :)

    ReplyDelete