Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Anniversary


"Jesse, I love you, I adore you, and I need you. From this day forward I vow to give my heart, my body, and my life to you alone. I promise to take care of you in sickness and in health, to support you for better or worse, and to cherish you until Christ takes me home. From this moment on, I am yours."

I said these exact words 3 years ago today to Jesse Thomas Singer...

Has it only been 3 years? Jesse made the comment this morning "i never would have guessed when we got married that exactly 3 years later we would be waiting for our baby to be born." Me either! I was on the 5 year plan for kids then. But life happens...
I feel really special to have such a great husband! He has taken such great care of me during this pregnancy and even before when I was struggling with all the digestive issues. I can't wait to raise our son together. And more than anything, I hope this little guy is a spitting image of his dad.


I cannot post today without also mentioning that Maya is 3 years-old today. We will be celebrating by opening a can of tuna.

3 comments: