Monday, June 21, 2010

Lets all take a deep breath....

I'm pretty sure i'm the only 37 weeker who is trying to prevent her baby from coming! I've put myself on my own relaxing version of bedrest. Kinda boring when i think about all the shopping i could be doing before this little guy comes. But it's a must since we do not officially move into our new place until this next weekend. Every time a storm comes and there is thunder, the baby starts rumbling and i get cramps. I'm thinking this is not a good sign seeing how the weather forecast is storms all week! Also this week is our anniversary (and seriously, who wants their son's birthday on their anniversary? NOT me!) My doctor also pointed out that this saturday is a full moon and they have extra staff on hand during full moons... But more than believing in storms and full moons, i believe in the power of prayer. So as long as you are praying along with me that this baby stays put through the weekend, I won't worry. And hopefully my next post will be full of pictures of a completely unpacked apartment with a ready-to-go nursery! Instead of the view i have right now....


2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh Jen.... I can't believe you are moving! I am praying for you... but, I can't wait to see pictures of his sweet face. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and getting SOOO excited!

    ReplyDelete