Thursday, June 24, 2010

My baby has a birthday!

that is, unless he chooses a day sooner than the one chosen for him. On Tuesday I went to the doctor.(37 weeks) She said I was a good 3 (almost 4cm) and that she just felt that I was going to be having him very soon. She said I didn't even need to make an apt for next week because she didn't expect to see me. I immediately told her she would see me because we are moving this weekend and I would not let him arrive before that. Normally I would be overjoyed to hear that he will be arriving soon but i am under too much stress with the move to even think about having this baby before we get moved in. She asked if i would be okay if she "induced" me (by induction she means breaking my water. no meds.) Our concern is that my labor may be too short to get on the antibiotics i need for the Group Strep B. (And also that i may not get the epidural i want in time. well i'm really the only one with that concern.) She wouldve picked an earlier date but with the 4th of july her on call schedule was off and she wont be on call until the 8th. So as of right now, at 7am on Thursday July 8 we will be having this baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment