Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I feel pretty Awesome!

Thanks to my wonderful friend Katie, I now know how to save the big bucks. She showed me this great little website mashupmom.com. Its a local chicagoland coupon saving website. And just to show you how awesome it is, here is my purchase from Jewel Osco.

9 litters of Sierra Mist, 9 boxes of Swiss Miss, 6 boxes of Green Giant frozen veggies, 4 boxes of jello, 2 boxes of popcorn, 1 Burtoni ravioli, 2 boxes of Barrilla pasta, 1 can of Gerber oatmeal, and 6 packages of Gerber baby food, 2pack scott toilet paper, and 1 box of Swanson chicken broth

All equalling a grand total of......... -$3.82
That means the grocery store actually GAVE me $3.82. I made money buying these groceries! CRAZY HUH?!


So I then stopped by Goodwill on my way home and spent my cash on this...
Toys for my Boy.

1 comment: