Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Four Months Jayden!


Dear Jayden,

Today is November 8th, 2010 and you are 4 Months Old! You have grown so much this past month. Right now you are rolling back and forth on your play mat. You are a very strong little boy. I’ve known that since last year at this time when I was sick and you kept growing so strong and healthy.

You’ve just recently started rolling over with ease. You can roll from your tummy to your back and from your back to your tummy! You love to move. When you are on your tummy, you scrunch your knees up and move yourself around. I’m getting kinda nervous you are going to crawl early. Yikes! When you are laying down, we can pull you up by your hands into a standing position. You love to stand. Sometimes we can’t get you to sit down. You work so hard to get big and we are so proud of you!

You are starting to enjoy your jumperoo. You like to move and are learning to jump. Mommy is noticing that you favor your left hand when you grab a toy. I think Grammy hopes for another lefty in the family. You are teething now and everything goes in your mouth. You love to chew on your and others fingers. Everyone comments on your strong chomping skills. Your favorite toy to chomp is a little red apple with a worm in the middle.

You are a pretty cute little guy! We get lots of compliments on you but the most common compliment we get is, “He smiles SO much!” And you do. You smile at anyone at any time. It’s very rewarding. I love to see you smile. You laugh easily too. You are anticipating tickles and laugh before we “get” you. You are just too much fun!

You are a very easy baby to take out. You do wonderful at restaurants or friends homes. Thanks for making things so easy on your mom and dad. You love to observe your surroundings. You really like watching Maya run around the room and swish her tail at you.

There is one thing you don’t like… sunlight in your eyes. You must have Daddy’s sensitive eyes because if we are driving and we turn into the sun, you cry until I can shade your eyes.

Sometimes I forget you are still so small because you like to act so big. Today at your 4 month appointment you weighed 14lbs 15oz and were 24inches long. You wear size 2 diapers and 3-6 month clothing. You still eat every 3 hours and nap ever 2. Bedtime is at 7 and you wake up at 7. I dream feed you at 10 and you wake up to eat at 3:30.

I love you Jayden. I miss you when I am gone from you. Even if it’s only for an hour. My whole world revolves around you right now. And I love every single second. I cannot thank God enough for you. You are my perfect little boy. I love you.

Forever,

Mommy


1 comment: