Monday, November 15, 2010

Baltimore, Maryland (Part 1)

Jayden and I spent the past week in Baltimore, Maryland. Grandpa had a conference so Grammy, Mommy, and Jayden had lots of fun tagging along and sightseeing. Jayden did an awesome job waking up at 3am to fly, sleeping in a different bed, and spending the days outside and visiting family. Here is our weekend in pictures.

Good thing this lil guy is a morning person because we had to be up super early to catch our flight. He did a great job and slept the whole way. Love him!

The first day in the hotel, Jayden found his toes!


We had lunch at Phillips Seafood. If jayden hadn't fallen asleep I would've let him try my crab cake. Harbor Place was celebrating 30 years.


I went to Baltimore several times growing up and there is a picture of a little me in this same location. I never pictured myself coming back with my own son!



View from our hotel of the Harbor.



Jayden enjoyed the gorgeous weather and shopping with mommy. Of course Grammy let him pick out a toy(or two) and he had his eye on this red crab.

No comments:

Post a Comment