Saturday, February 20, 2010

Half Way There!

The past few weeks have been the best yet and I am guessing will probably be some of the best of the whole pregnancy. We've had two ultrasounds with exciting views of our little man! And apparently he was waiting to give me a big kick for a Valentine's Day present! Well it was really more of a "thud" and then little "twinges" but I knew without a doubt it was him. I also realized I had been feeling these same movements earlier, I just wasn't sure if it was him or not. Since Valentine's he has been moving all night long. The only thing to get him to quite down is to have Jesse try to feel him. Then he just freezes right up....he's already a mama's boy. :)




3 comments:

  1. Jen, You look great! I am so excited for you guys. The second trimester is BY FAR the best one, so enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah baby! Please let me know next time you're in MI- I want to hug the belly!

    ReplyDelete