Monday, March 15, 2010

Our "Babymoon"


Turks and Caicos



San Juan, PR



St. Thomas

A Formal Night

JJ's first pina colada!


Half Moon Cay, Bahamas
Please excuse the glowing white belly!


Baby View: I can still see my feet...


JJ's First Flight

We were so blessed with the opportunity to take this trip. It was a very much needed break from all the stress we've been under. There was no talk of jobs, moving, or even the ever so stressful baby naming:) It was really relaxing and special to spend time with family. I am SO THANKFUL for the time we could spend cruising the caribbean.
My belly grew a LOT during this week. I could actually feel everything moving and stretching bigger. JJ likes to stay in the breech position but switches daily from the left to right side. He is definitely moving up as I have had more pain under my ribs. He is easy to feel and see moving around. I was glad my parents could get to feel him in there... he gave Grammy some good kicks! I love him just the way he is right now. Exciting and easy to care for....

3 comments:

  1. I love these pictures of happy soon-to-be parents :) I think I relaxed a little after viewing the pretty pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jen, you look so great! I just LOVE your belly! What an awesome babymoon :) I wish we could have done that! And you are right, your belly did grow a lot! I loved when that happened :) Soak it all up... only about 2.5 months! I can't wait to see his sweet face :)

    p.s. Naming is scary... it's the name they will have for the REST OF THEIR LIVES!!!!! But, I can't wait to hear what you choose :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so great! I'm so glad you could relax and take your mind off the stress -- very important for you and little JJ! I hope you can take some of that relaxation into every day life and just take things one day at a time. We're praying for you!

    ReplyDelete