Monday, February 8, 2010


INTRODUCING A LITTLE BOY!!!



Here is a quick clip of our actual ultrasound. We have about a 12 minute DVD of the whole thing. I can't even tell you how awesome it is to see your baby at such an early age moving, and yawning, and smiling, and sucking his thumb inside of you! I was surprised at how adorable he is already!! :) The video starts out with his little grin and then he yawns. You can see him moving all around and see him kicking and if you look closely...his boy parts.



The ultrasound started out in 2D and before we could even make out a baby she told us "Its a boy!" Then she paused the fame and showed us this picture.... I went into shock because everyone knows I thought it was a girl!

Then she switched to 3D and this is what we saw. Thank you JJ for making this gender check so easy on us!


When I saw this picture I couldn't believe it... he looks EXACTLY like Jesse already!?


A little grin. Aw i love him.



Sucking his fist.

1 comment:

  1. Jon was soooo jealous of your 3D pics and DVD! We just got the general black and white. :) I thought that watching the movement and feeling the corresponding feelings made it even realer for me.
    So happy (and surprised!) for you both

    ReplyDelete