Tuesday, December 6, 2011

WIPED OUT!


I really do have so much to share but all this hustle and travel has left little J and I feeling pretty SICK and just plain wiped out! I think traveling every weekend for 2 months straight is too much to ask of a pregnant woman and her 1 year old. I'm done and I'm tired. Adding to all this has been my Pom business and craft show. I haven't gone to bed before 11:30 in 2 months. The night before the show, Jesse and I stayed up the whole night to finish inventory. And of course, now J and I are sick on the couch. Poor little man is ALSO teething in all 4 molars and is absolutely miserable. My nausea hasnt left entirely yet. I spent all day sunday in the bathroom. Oh and did I mention the pelvic displaysia that makes it hard to stand/walk?

Please say a prayer that J and I are better our next trip this weekend to Northern WI (aka. North Pole)
Also say a prayer that baby girl is looking perfect at our ultrasound this evening. I've been worried she isn't growing enough on my diet of cereal and yogurt. And lack of sleep, water, and prenatal vitamins that are nearly impossible to remember.

I feel the need to add that my husband has been AMAZING! He stays up at night with me to work on the biz and takes care of J when I need to run out for supplies. Also, thanks to my mom for being everything I haven't this past month (cleaning the house, making food, doing the laundry and treating J like the luckiest kid in the world) Also, thanks to my friends that have been offering to spend their free time with me to help out. It has been very sweet as I know you all have busy babes of your own!

Picking Grammy up at the train station. J loves the choo-choos... and spotting grammy from down the track.


PomPomDadda and little man supporting mommy! Aren't they adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment