Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Meet My Daughter!


Daughter. She. Her. Girl. These words seem so unfamiliar for my vocabulary. I've always known I was going to have a daughter. Whether she was coming this time or 3 boys and an adoption later, I was going to get her! And here she is. I feel so lucky and SOOO blessed to have one of each. A boy and a girl. If there is one person in this world I love pretty much unconditionally its my brother. I am so excited for the relationship Jayden will get to have with his little sis. So so excited!
I'm also excited for Jesse. I cannot wait for him to meet her and be her prince charming. He has no idea what he's in for. He didn't grow up with sisters or around girly girls. Poor guy, he has so much to learn :) I have no doubt he will do great.
I'm excited for my parents. Everyone tells my dad he needs a granddaughter and he is so great with girls. And my mom, well need I mention all things girly and shopping?! Lucky. little. girl.
It will also be great for the Singer side of things. They are lacking in the female department. They need some sugar, spice, and all things nice in that house of boys.

One thing that surprised me with these ultrasounds is the difference between Jayden at 19 weeks and baby girl. Their faces are different and their hands and feet are different. Oh I just cant wait to see her face! Here is a sneak peek.... The ultrasound tech labeled this picture as a "Miracle Waiting to be Seen." This was literal as it was a 2 hour ultrasound because the little thing was sound asleep and not moving much. But she is a miracle.

Once again you can click on the photo to make it larger....









Ok here she is, and she is adorable right?? I am so amazed that something so small, so tiny, so young is so complex, so perfect.

2 comments:

  1. She is, by far, the prettiest niece I have ever seen! I cannot wait for her to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! So excited to go shopping!!! And I am already dying to know her name!

    ReplyDelete