Thursday, June 2, 2011

Obsessed


Sorry I've been so late with the updates. The weather has been wonderful which means lots of play dates with friends. More to come including my first mothers day and jayden's monthly letters. For now I will just recap this past week.

We spent the week in Michigan before Grammy and Grandpa brought us back to Naperville for the Memorial day weekend. Jayden came down with another ear infection but a round of z-pak cleared it right up.

I know I've said it before but Jayden is obsessed with his Grammy! After spending the whole week + with her, he grew very attached. He even chose her over me several times. Wow.

Singing songs with Grammy


Wrestling with Grammy. He loves to "get her"


Another person Jayden loves is his Grandpa. We are so thankful for the countless hours Grandpa spent rocking, singing, and even getting up with Jayden during the night while he was sick.


We also got to visit with my BFF Bianca and her lil girl Alivia. This pics is funny because we have one of jayden trying to hold alivia's hand and she is moving away. Now its switched.

1 comment:

  1. Jayden looks so grown up!

    Do you guys think you will EVER move back to MI?!

    ReplyDelete