Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Anniversary!


On June 23, Jesse and I celebrated 4 years of marriage.

june 23, 2011- us +1


It's hard for me to believe its only been four years.
june 23, 2007- our honeymoon


I feel like we've crammed a lot of memories into 4 years and I've loved every one of them.
june 23, 2008- anniversary vacation


Jesse is such a wonderful husband.
june 23,2010 - fondue dinner and 9 months preggo


We are so different and yet we compliment each other so well. He is the low key to my high maintenance, the slow down to my hurry, the let it be to my worry, the unwind to all my wind up, the soft kiss to my talk, talk, talk, he's the yes to whatever I need and the answer to all I could ask for in someone to love.

Not only is Jesse a great husband but he is a really awesome dad. I've definitely fallen in love with him more now that we are parents. And I feel so much closer to him now because we have the most fantastic bond... the love for our sweet little boy.
Happy Anniversary Jesse, I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful words, Jen. It made me cry! You guys are the sweetest family ever. Love!

    ReplyDelete