Monday, April 11, 2011

My brother is a Wizzard

I still have to post about our trip to Florida this past month. But I couldn't wait to post about my brother Jonathan and the moment he received his official wand. :) We were walking into Ollivanders at the Wizzarding World of Harry Potter and Jon was picked out of the crowd to get fitted for his wand....
You have to be measured and all... you know... so the wand is perfect for you.

Then you try out your magic on different wands. When Jon used this wand, thunder crashed and we knew it was the perfect one.


Ta Da! Here he is, wand in hand. Ah, so proud.


Below are 3 of my favorite guys in the whole wide world. I'm so blessed to have each of them in my life. Thank you God for the most amazing husband, son, and brother. I love the times we can all be together. Aren't they so handsome?!

No comments:

Post a Comment