Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Blessed Birthdays


A card in the mail is truly a sweet surprise!

Jesse and I celebrated our birthdays last week. Mine the 14th and his the 15th. I love having our birthdays together because it is one big celebration ALLLL week long! This year was wonderful as we were able to celebrate with my parents in town. They are the biggest blessing to us and we are so thankful for them! (words can't even describe how thankful.)
This year I am particularly thankful for how my whole family celebrates not only my birthday but Jesse's birthday too. I can always count on Pappy's cheery voice singing "Happy Birthday to you!" and Jonathan saying "Happy Birthday Sista!" And now, Jesse gets to celebrate with these special people too! I grew up with the most wonderful family who really made each of us feel special on their birthday. And this year I feel so lucky to have my own son to spoil with sweetness on his birthday. I'm so thankful he has such a close and loving family to grow up in! Thanks to all my family and friends for your sweet birthday wishes! We appreciated them so much!

Birthday Freebies:
Jesse and I signed up for many free birthday dinners at various restaurants. I want to share them with you. We had so many free meals. Several places had "kids eat free" days so Jayden ate for free too. (Yes he eats a whole kids meal himself now!) Below is a list of free Birthday meals/ specials we signed up for.
* Houlihans (Free $15 entree)
*Red Robin (Free Burger)
* IHOP (Free Dinner)
*Texas Road House( Free Appetizer)
* Applebees(Free appetizer)
* Famous Daves (Free dinner)
* Chilis (Free Dessert)
*Domo77
* Maggianos
*Cold Stone (Free ice cream)
*Baskin Robbins (Free Cone)
*Dounkin Donuts (Free lg Drink)
*Classic Cinema (Free Movie tickets)
* Hollywood Palms (Free movie tickets up to 8 people)
* Toys R US ($5 gift card)
*DSW ($10 gift card)
* Vera Bradley Outlet ($20 Gift card)

I'm sure there is plenty more places to sign up at. If you know some I don't, I'd love to hear about them! I'd suggest using a junk mail account before you sign up for these.


Jayden showed us what he wants for his birthday.


Jayden scored big on my birthday this year. My mom and I went to a children's resale and found lots of great items.


Free tote bag from Vera Bradley (used my $20 birthday gift card and in-store coupon) and my present from Jesse- a new pillow!


Jayden enjoyed the birthday celebrations as much as we did!


Happy Birthday Daddy!

Best present ever! Kiss Kiss

He LOVES restaurants!!

Cowboy at heart! Texas Roadhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment