Saturday, March 19, 2011

What is Jayden up to?


It seems like every day someone asks me if Jayden is crawling yet. Yes he is. But now that he can crawl, it has opened the door for him to be able to crawl to tables, chairs, couches, and pull himself up to walk around them. Today we set the pack-n-play out for our trip. Jayden spent over a half hour just crawling/walking/climbing around and over it. He can now walk if we hold just one of his hands. I'm amazed at how quickly he is learning to balance on his own. It is SO much more work now that he is on the move. But I am soooo excited for him to walk on his own because that means I dont have to help him walk everywhere all... day... long. He is also learning things like "give a kiss" and wave "bye-bye" which I tried to get him to do in this video.


Jayden loooooves slides!

Watch him inch himself forward to go down. He has no fear!


I went to get him from a nap and this is what i found.... we lowered the crib immediately.

ON THE GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment