Saturday, March 19, 2011

Little Leprechaun's 1st St Patricks Day

This Little Leprechaun is a mischievous one. He likes to get into everything! Just yesterday I noticed the corner of my book literally chewed off. All 423 pages had been gnawed. Apparently I dont watch him quite close enough?!


This little leprechaun is also the spitting image of his daddy. They are great at making mischief together!

We caught little Leprechaun and confined him to a Bjorn. He was a hit at the office party while he sipped on his green Gatorade and Daddy sipped his green dad juice.

At the end of a busy st. patricks day, all little leprechaun wanted was his mommy and lots of kisses.

And as I tucked him into bed that night, I couldn't help but remember this very day last year when Little Leprechaun was a teeny tiny wee one....




1 comment:

  1. Love the green gatorade idea! So cute! And love the baby boy face, he is so cute! And love the baby belly.... when will round two come?!

    ReplyDelete