Monday, January 24, 2011

Celebrating 200 days of Life!




Jayden is 200 days old today. Which I think is something to celebrate because he has really accomplished a LOT in 200 days.

A few things he has accomplished:
* he has doubled his weight
* he learned to sit up, roll over, and pull up
* he has stolen the hearts of many
* he has gotten in his first tooth
* he can eat big boy foods (purees, puffs, and teeny pieces of food)
* he can mimic actions like clapping

Things I have accomplished in the past 200 days:
* lost the 40lbs I gained during pregnancy
* achieved the silver boobs award
* expanded my capacity to love another lil human and my capacity to multi-task



3 comments:

  1. Way to go on losing all your weight! I knew you could do it!! Post pictures, please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What on earth is the silver boobs award?!

    ReplyDelete