Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend


Jayden LOVES attention. That is why we decided to take him to a place where we knew he would get his fill....grammy and grandpa's house. As you can tell by this video, the more people "gooing" at him the better.


Pictures from this weekend...

Watching Leap Year with Daddy in honor of uncle jon and aunt karly's trip to ireland.

Spent the day at the mall. Dad and Grandpa LOVE to show me off.

My very first time in the bumbo! I love to be a big boy... no more laying around like a baby!

**A huge THANK YOU to my mom and dad for watching jayden for the day/night so Jesse and I could get some sleep. Also, thanks to my mom for cooking a few dinners for us to bring back home with us. She is absolutely the best mom ever! Hopefully some day i will be as thoughtful of a mom as her! Thanks! **

No comments:

Post a Comment