Monday, September 13, 2010

Baby Carrier #1

Style: Sling

Thanks to my friend Jill and our thrifty shopping trips to target I am now the excited owner of a new "cocoa rose" colored sling. I LOVE it and so does Jayden! Jill was carrying her 1 year old son around in the sling and i said i liked it. We went to target and she hooked me up with the munchkin jelly bean sling. Regularly $30 for only $7.

Reasons i love it:
1. Jayden can lay down and snuggle up
2. Jayden can sit up and look out
3. Its small and easy to roll up in the diaper bag
4. Super easy to use, place over shoulder. drop baby in.
5. Could be used for breastfeeding
6. It's brown and pink





Up Next: Moby Wrap

1 comment:

  1. I have this one too, and I love it. I also have the ERGO carrier... and I LOVE THAT the best! It's been great from the time he was small and we still use it now at (almost) 14 months!!

    ReplyDelete