Monday, October 4, 2010

A Weekend In Virginia!

Posted by Jayden Singer:

Here is a weekend in pictures from my first 11 hour drive to Virginia! I did such a great job - I slept almost the WHOLE way! YAY for mom and dad!


Quality laughing time with Uncle Jon. He is one handsome dude!


Wearing my Hokie shirt and cheering on VT with Uncle Jon!
"Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, Hi Tech, Tech, V-P-I Sol-A-Rex, Sol-A-Rah Poly-tech Virgin-i-a!"

I wish we lived closer so I could be with my Uncle and Aunt every day!


Check out the adorable pumpkin hat my Auntie made me! She just whipped it up while I was sleeping. Amazing!


Bitsy is my new friend. She may have acted a bit jealous of the constant attention I received but even she couldn't resist kissing my lil face!


Aunt Karly showed my mommy how to get crafty! Check out this hair band she made.


When Uncle Jon and Aunt Karly were in Europe, they brought me back some souvenirs. I really liked one of the books titled "Gruffalo."


My Great Aunt & Uncle (Kris & Doug) drove 2 hours to visit me! It made me feel so special! They are too much fun!


My cousins Kayla and Andrew also came to visit. Everyone in this family is so great with babies! I just loved them!


What a wonderful weekend! I'm back home and tuckered out!
(sock monkey courtesy of the Christophels)



Bonus Clip from this weekend....




Stay tuned tomorrow for some fabulous family photos...

1 comment:

  1. Mighty good pictures. We're glad you could visit Blacksburg! Posting was easier than I thought it would be...

    ReplyDelete