Friday, April 23, 2010

LOTS to CeLeBrAtE!


This Man Has a Job!
Thank you for all your prayers! Jesse accepted a job yesterday doing construction management with an engineering firm in Chicago. As many of you know, this was a hard decision for us as he had 2 job offers. Both were great positions yet very different. We are so excited for this blessing and know it is truly God plan. Jesse is excited for a change of pace from his last job . He will actually be supervising the construction of a project he designed last year. This job does mean some changes for us and we are now looking for a new place to live. We prefer not to move closer to the city but also don't want jesse to have to fight traffic for longer than he has to. We feel so blessed to have had everything work out so fast. Right after he accepted the job yesterday he got called for a job interview with a third firm. Its so exciting to see all these doors opening up for us. Praise God!

I for one will miss, miss, MISS my husband being home morning, noon, and night. I was quite looking forward to bring home our baby home and having jesse here with me.

Last week we celebrated our birthdays! Jesse baked me a funfetti cake and it was delicious.

He bought me this super cute baby record book...


My parents sent a birthday package in the mail and it include this diaper bag set.

3 comments:

  1. Excited for you :) I'd love to hear more about it. P.S. you and baby look adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you were able to make a decision (and glad that it sounds like he won't have to travel!!!) and I'm praying that God gives you peace as you make decisions about where to live. We'd LOVE to have you guys closer, and we're praying for God to guide your steps. Love you three!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad everything worked out! & You look great! Love the belly and can't wait to see his sweet face (and find out his name!!!) Love you!

    ReplyDelete